Pathways for Men Sober Living
Structured Support for Sober Recovering Men
Pathways to Peace provides recently sober men with the highly structured living environment that’s crucial to lasting sober recovery. Located in the beautiful historic district of West Palm Beach and only steps from the ocean, our fully furnished aftercare studios and apartment suites offer a safe, calm setting to ease your transition back to everyday life.
But our professional staff does more than simply enforce a curfew; we provide day to day practical knowledge and ongoing support to every resident.
“Independent” doesn’t have to mean “alone”
Recovering men often believe that they’re ready to face the world on their own after rehab. Unfortunately, that’s not how it usually works. To live sober with true focus, joy, and lasting strength, many men benefit from the structure and community at Pathways to Peace.
With 44 residences and experienced staff onsite 24/7, you’ll get individualized attention as you start employment and re-enter society. Plus, all residents automatically become an integral part of our buddy accountability system. As a Pathways to Peace resident, you get free transportation to selected IOP therapy sessions and outside 12-Step program. We also conduct frequent drug testing and enforce curfew.
Men-only residences and amenities
At Pathways to Peace, our job is to make you feel at home. We strive to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for all of our clients to enjoy.
Each of our 44 residences are fully furnished and priced to be affordable for men from all walks of life. They are clean, bright, and modern, and include:
- Completely stocked kitchens (pots, pans, dishes, silverware, etc.)
- New pillow top mattresses
- Fresh linens and towels
- Direct-TV subscription with upgraded package
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Flat-screen TVs
- Coin-operated laundry room
Most suites accommodate 2 people (1 bedroom/1 bath). You may alternately choose a 4-person suite (2 bedrooms/2 bath) or a more private studio for 1 person (1 bedroom/1 bath). All suites require a minimum 3-month or 6-month commitment.
Also included in your reduced rent at Pathways to Peace:
- Transportation to grocery stores once weekly
- Transportation to selected IOP therapy sessions for men
- Transportation to outside 12-step addiction recovery groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Cocaine Anonymous (CA), Heroin Anonymous (HA), Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA), Marijuana Anonymous (MA), Nicotine Anonymous (NicA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), and Pills Anonymous (PA).
No insurance is required to get the benefits of living at Pathways to Peace.
Choose to succeed.
In the nurturing sober environment of Pathways to Peace, you get the tools you need for lasting recovery once and for all.
For more information, please call us at 800-714-8260.