Pathways for Women Sober Living – Palm Beach, FL
Where Women Find Lasting Sober Recovery.
Just steps from the ocean in West Palm Beach’s beautiful historic district, Pathways to Peace provides recently sober women with a safe, highly structured environment to ease their transition back to everyday life.
At our fully furnished aftercare studios and apartment suites, we don’t simply enforce a curfew. You’ll get ongoing, professional support along with the day-to-day practical knowledge you need to re-enter the world with strength and joy.
You don’t have to do it alone.
At Pathways to Peace, you’ll never be a number. You learn structure through a close-knit, individualized community of only ten residences.
Our experienced staff is onsite and available to you 24/7. You automatically become an integral part of our resident-only buddy accountability system. We fully support you as you start employment, and we enforce curfew and conduct frequent drug testing.
Whether you own a car or not, transportation to selected IOP therapy sessions and outside 12-Step programs is included.
Women-only residences and amenities
While you are a client at Pathways to Peace, we want our home to be your home. We strive to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for all of our clients to enjoy.
Our 10 residences are fully furnished and priced to be affordable for women from all walks of life. They are clean, bright, and modern, and include:
- Completely stocked kitchens (pots, pans, dishes, silverware, etc.)
- New pillow top mattresses
- Fresh linens and towels
- Direct-TV subscription with upgraded package
- Hi-speed wireless internet
- Flat-screen TVs
- Coin-operated laundry room
Most suites accommodate 2 women (1 bedroom/1 bath). You may alternately choose a 4-woman suite (2 bedrooms/1 bath) or a more private studio for 1 woman (1 bedroom/1 bath). All suites require a minimum 3-month or 6-month commitment, and no insurance is required to get the benefits of living at Pathways to Peace.
Also included in your rent at Pathways to Peace:
- Transportation to grocery stores once weekly
- Transportation to regularly scheduled IOP therapy sessions for women
- Transportation to outside 12-step addiction recovery groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Cocaine Anonymous (CA), Heroin Anonymous (HA), Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA), Marijuana Anonymous (MA), Nicotine Anonymous (NicA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), and Pills Anonymous (PA).
Clean and sober. For good.
In the nurturing sober environment of Pathways to Peace, you get the tools you need for lasting recovery once and for all.
For more information, please call us at (800) 714-8260.